Blanket Project: First One Done!

Its only taken me a few months but I finally have 1 blanket off of my mind. It is made out of Lion Brand Homespun in Rococo. Must admit with being on the loom it gives it stretch and an inaccurate reading when I went to measure. It turns out it is 64×54 usually I knit till I run out of yarn but I didn’t want it to be to big. Next time I intend to make the blanket loom a little bigger. This was my first experimentation with the homespun yarn.

So here are some pictures to show you.

IMG_1819 IMG_1817 IMG_1816 IMG_1815 IMG_1814



Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.